Here is some info from Young Living on the ART Renewal Serum.
Chinese tradition has long revered the power of the orchid, and today its petals are highly valued for their reparative and protective properties. With A·R·T Renewal Serum, Young
Living has combined the remarkable properties of the orchid (Phalaenopsis amabilis) with the skin-enhancing benefits of pure essential oils and other natural botanicals to create a beauty
product unlike any other. The premium ingredients found in this unique formula work
in harmony to deeply nourish, hydrate, and help restore youthful skin—creating confidence and wellness that radiates from within.
• Soothes and protects the most delicate areas of the face
• Deeply nourishes, hydrates, and helps restore youthfulness to the skin
Who Should Use The ART Renewal Serum?
• Those looking to maintain healthy, younger-looking skin*
• Anyone needing support to fight the damaging effects of free radicals
• Wash face with A·R·T Gentle Foaming Cleanser; dry thoroughly.
• Apply a small amount of A·R·T Renewal Serum to delicate areas of face 2 times daily and allow to absorb.
• Follow with A·R·T Day Activator or A·R·T Night Reconstructor.
• For best results use with A·R·T Beauty Masque.
Did You Know?
• Known in China as “lan hua,” the orchid symbolizes perfection, abundance, and beauty.
• The Chinese have used Eucommia ulmoides, an herbal extract in A·R·T Beauty Serum, for more than 2,000 years for its medicinal value.
• Phalaenopsis amabilis is more commonly known as the Moon Orchid and was first discovered off the coast of New Guinea.
Until Next Time,